More info: http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/commoninfections/a/roseola.htm
He has been pretty miserable for the last few days so it's nice to see him starting to get a little energy back. I am hoping that within the next few days he will be better. Ryan's dad is coming in tomorrow so I hope Brandon will be his normal happy self soon. It's hard to see your baby so weak, in pain and unable to eat. He pretty much either slept or laid in my arms. We watched a few episodes of The Backyardigans which seemed to make him happy. He's always loved baths, but during this time, it seemed to be like a relaxing spa for him as he would just let the water fall over his shoulders. I am glad to see the furrowed brow and whimpering gone.
He is a trooper though. He took his medicine with no problem, he drank his water and he rested. What a good guy.
At the doctor's office yesterday - first time in 3 and a half days that his fever was below 100. Oh and by the way, I discovered as I put him in his crib last night that his new pajamas are glow in the dark!
On our way home from the doctors he started to look peaked again...











1 comments:
The little munchkin is too cute to be sick--- those pictures of him all sick in his stroller are so sad! I'm glad he's on the upswing of things. ---Not only for him, but YOU too!
Post a Comment