So, our cute little baby has turned a corner and is becoming a toddler! For quite awhile, Brandon has been taking steps, walking by himself between Ryan and me and, also, holding our fingers with one hand to walk around the playground.
On Monday, the 29th at 11:30 p.m. (yes, he was up late due to late nights in Midland and traveling home) we were sitting around the living room playing when out of the corner of my eye, I notice Brandon take off from where he was standing at the couch and casually walk across the room to where a ball was - dribble it - and then stop at the other side of the room without falling down, and without assistance. Ryan and I looked at each other astonished!
The next couple of days would leave us smiling everytime we saw him walking unassisted. One time, I was putting the towel up behind the bathroom door. So when I opened up the bathroom door to go back out, there is Brandon walking straight towards me. I started laughing...since when does my baby walk??
It's a GIRL!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment