We left Tammy's and went on up to Dillon Beach. We arrived with Dave and Stephanie before anyone else, so we had a chance to check out the beach as the sun started to set. I snapped a photo of this pretty flower on the path down to the beach. 

I try to ignore my brother in law's face tic. But, it's hard.





Anyone wants some seaweed soup? (besides Lynda)


This finger has lots of uses.



"What makes you think I stood on my head in the sand?"




Life lessons from Dad: "This is the earth, it's yours for the taking."
"Hmm, I'll just take this shovel. I think I need it to find my feet."


Dad and Brandon

I told you I was hungry!

Now, what was dad saying about this stuff?



Lessons from mom: "Whatever you do, just don't eat it!"


Mom and Me


"And so my beloved Colleagues, I would like to quote my dad, "This earth is all mine."'


Haha, just kidding!





Looking for jellyfish
The brave ones...it was cold water!





I'd be out there with you guys, if they made a wetsuit small enough!



Two goodlooking guys


The whole crew



"Thank you for the smores, Dave!"




Smores, smores, smores...








We climbed the top of the hill to get cell phone access.



Brandon liked the climb


The girls

Brandon was loved by his cousins...




Brandon brushed his teeth for the first time that night!
Grandpa and Grandma Todd with all 9 grandkids!
Brandon met his Great Grandpa Clark in SLC!






















1 comments:
Hey Todds. Like the title of your blog says... We found you!
Post a Comment