My dear friend, Matt Beecher, married soon to be dear friend, Summer Bradford, at the Salt Lake City Templeon July 18th. We were so glad to share in this happy time!
We saw lots of friends there that we hadn't seen in forever. Including our wonderful friends from Michigan, Thayne, Laurie and Zach Hansen. Kyle Ford and his wife were there too! Other long lost friends: Gretchen, Aaron, Dale, Carri, Stuart, Jason, Spencer, Melyn (who is engaged!). I made a new friend in Summer's sister, Alissa, who I am confident will also be a good friend! I was very happy to see LeArta Hammond, Matt's mom looking lovely in white. We even saw Dallas and Marjorie Bradford again - Ryan's mission president! We saw them a month ago when they came by for dinner in NYC with their 5 fabulous grandkids! The setting at the Red Butte Garden was beautiful, particularly as the sun started to go down. Between the breeze, lighting/coloring and beautiful folliage...it was a remarkable evening. I was sad not to spend more time with Matt....but thus are weddings...so many loved ones, so little time!









0 comments:
Post a Comment