So, I'm a lucky baby. I live in NYC and it's so much fun! On a typical day, I stop at the fruit stand by my house (this one is near 68th and Columbus) and mom buys me a banana. I love bananas! It costs 25 cents.
We usually end the day at the park playground. Mine is on 69th and Central Park! But since today is Saturday, I went in the morning with mom and dad. Dad went for a run and came back all sweaty! We cooled off in the fountain. I love to walk up and down the little stream.






In the evening, we went to dinner at Isabella's on Columbus and 79th. I was feeling really wiggly but luckily mom and dad and I were sitting next to a french door that led outside. So, I was in and out all dinner! It was fun for me...not sure if it was fun for them. Afterwards, we went to see Mary, Craig, Parker and the new baby Miles. We wanted to say hi and drop off some Alice Teacup Scones. I had a great time playing with Parker's toys. Miles is cute!
It's a GIRL!
10 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment