This week's playgroup was at Central Park Zoo - unfortunately - we got there a little late and everyone was heading to the bigger part while Brandon and I were still in the petting zoo so we hung out by ourselves. Brandon loved it! He touched the animals, no fear, though mom probably hated the thought of germy animals...ha ha. He loved being able to cruise along too. We were walking together - me holding his hands when we ran into a ROCK! Actually, it was thrown at Brandon by a 3 year old. It was a 2x2 inch rock and it hit Brandon on the side of the forehead. I can't say that I didn't want to throttle the little kid, but I managed to be civil and walked away before I showed my angry mother bear face. Poor Brandon - when it hit him, he jerked back and looked up at me and started whimpering. He didn't really cry but I could tell it hurt. I wasn't sure where he got hit until I inspected closer and found a growing welt on his forehead. It was a good thing the kid and dad made a beeline for the exit...Is this where I came from?
Heading home, we passed these dog walkers. Still, nothing like the time we saw 13 dogs with one dog walker!














0 comments:
Post a Comment