Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mmm, Veggie Booty!

I gave Brandon veggie booty for the first time yesterday and to my shock, he downed it so fast taking 3 pieces in at a time. He really liked it. Luckily, it has some KALE on it. haha. Speaking of Kale...I never used the kale I bought and so it dried out. He's been eating other iron rich food and taking his vitamins. He is pretty good about taking them in the morning.


I'm innocent!

Ok, maybe I know something about it...

I was just eating, honest!

It was so horrible...they made me do it. Let me tell you about it!
There was a battle - peas and carrots flew - I almost didn't make it!
But I was victorious - battleworn, dirty and ready for my bath...

We went to a new playground yesterday on 70th between Amsterdam and West End. Unluckily for me, my phone fell out of my pocket and hasn't been heard from since. I will have to get everyone's number again but worse of all, it has some pictures of Brandon from day 1 of his life until now. I hate to miss out on those.

I'm so sad that Jack (Wisan), Meg and Jacquie (Killough) aren't here to play ball with me.

Hey, I have an idea...A GREAT IDEA!

Come visit me Jack - come visit me in New York!

I'll be waiting...

The firetrucks always stop in front of this playground. Brandon loves it!

He is so funny. He gives you the cutest looks...and he knows it. That is what makes it so CUTE. He continues to try to be independent. He LOVES balls, he can kick them along. It's awesome. He also flips them in his hands and rolls them away from him, so he can crawl or run after it (with my help, of course).

The last 4 day mornings, he has woken up early, between 6:30 and 7:30 and stays awake for exactly one hour and then falls asleep. I bring him to the bed, he rolls around - or I should say he throws himself around - and then finally after one final flop, he falls back asleep between 1.5-3 hours more.

0 comments: