For Family Home Evening a couple of weeks ago - we decided to start the month of December with the Nativity Story. Ryan and I told the story using a visual aid. We received a "Little Peoples" plastic nativity scene with Baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, 3 wisemen and several animals in a barn a couple of years ago from our friends (thanks naomi!) It was perfect for retelling the story to Brandon. However, I am not sure that Brandon caught the spirit of the story because the next morning, all the plastic people and animals were lying on the ground and Mack from the movie "Cars" had taken up residence inside the barn instead. I had to take a picture.
We have since been able to emphasize the importance of baby Jesus. I think he understands this because though all other people and animals are still strewn all over the floor daily, Baby Jesus keeps his spot in the middle of the barn. I guess Brandon's getting it.
It's a GIRL!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment