Tuesday, November 17, 2009

tonight

I've been playing around with new born pictures and photo programs today, so that is why I have this collage but it's also to share that Ava gave her first laugh on Monday and on Tuesday she did two more!


Ava is so sweet. When I go to pick her up first thing in the morning, at first sight of me, her smile beams out so huge, I think she's about to burst. I know my heart is.

Tonight, Brandon isn't feeling well, infact, has a fever and I think he must be feeling pretty awful because he just wants me to hold him. I've already been in his room 3 times in 4 hours just holding him for a couple of minutes. It's so sweet. I hate that he feels bad, but I feel the sweetness of holding my little boy in my arms for just a few moments of quiet snuggles. Yesterday, he received two packages. One from his cousin, Isabella, who stayed with us after Ava was born. And the 2nd one was a package I ordered off of e-bay. He opened the package from Ava and just about jumped out of his skin with excitement. It was a lightning mcqueen tshirt and jacket. He immediately put on the tshirt yesterday evening and hasn't taken it off for bed, or all day today, or even for bed tonight. Since he isn't feeling well, I decided not to fight it. He loves it!

The 2nd package I opened after he went to bed and lined up the characters along the tv stand. When Brandon came out this morning, it only took 2 seconds before he spotted the characters from Madagascar 2 lined up. They are used Mcdonald toys that came in Happy Meals, but someone collected them all and sold it on ebay. All day he has played with them, particularly, Alex the Lion and Marty the Zebra. He has them chasing each other around as it is one of his favorite scenes in the 1st Madagascar movie. So tonight when he was not feeling well, he was laying in my arms, holding Alex the Lion tightly in one fist. When I left the room to grab his medicine, he sat next to Ava and placed Alex and Marty on the chest of Ava. He wanted her to play with them. So sweet.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: