Friday, May 7, 2010

sipping is so easy

Ava is so funny. She is 8 months old and loves to drink water from a straw water bottle. She started off by grabbing Brandon's orange one and I noticed that she was actually sucking on the straw and drinking the water! I finally went out and got her own pink one and she loves loves loves it. As each day goes by, she gets better and better and tonight she looks like a veteran. How is she growing up so fast?

4 comments:

Durham said...

She is sooo cute!

nicokekeematipili said...

oh she look's just like you in this 2nd pic. So glad I discovered your blog.
miss you

Liz Green said...

I can't believe how much older she looks in her little cute hat. What a cutie!

Dave and Stephanie said...

logan wouldn't drink from a normal sippy cup. he had trouble tipping it back, so we tried a straw sippy cup and he's a pro too! can't wait to see he and ava together!